Wed 15 November 2017
10:00 – 17:00 GMT
The University of Cambridge together with SPARC Europe and Jisc invite you to join us to:
- Learn and discuss how to better manage and share your research data
- Hear success stories from programmes including Cambridge’s Data Champions, TU Delft’s Data Stewardship, and the University of Lancaster’s Data Conversations
- Discuss with other researchers and librarians how they are encouraging others to make data more open.
- Explore common data management-related challenges faced across the globe
- Find new opportunities to build a stronger community that includes scientists and researchers at all levels, across all disciplines to help manage and share research data more effectively.
We intend to bring together researchers from both the sciences and humanities with those working to support and engage researchers with open research and Research Data Management (RDM), including librarians and scholarly communication specialists.
If you are looking to learn more and improve your research data practices, want to share your experiences managing and sharing data openly or are actively involved with research colleagues working together to manage data more effectively, you may want to attend.
More information: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/engaging-researchers-in-good-data-managem...