The University of Cambridge together with SPARC Europe and Jisc invite you to join us to:
- Learn and discuss how to better manage and share your research data
- Hear success stories from programmes including Cambridge’s Data Champions, TU Delft’s Data Stewardship, and the University of Lancaster’s Data Conversations
- Discuss with other researchers and librarians how they are encouraging others to make data more open.
- Explore common data management-related challenges faced across the globe
- Find new opportunities to build a stronger community that includes scientists and researchers at all levels, across all disciplines to help manage and share research data more effectively.
More information here
15 Noviembre 2017